More weight the battery has... More life it delivers. ABM 180AH stands at 63.600kgs. It is by far the heaviest battery and hence delivers maximum value to the customer!
- Hybrid selenium alloy
- 8mm spine grid for robust performance
- Exclusive production of c20 rating and c10 rating batteries more electrolyte level
- Built by the experts in industry for over 35 years - Rigourous quality inspection at every point of the production process
- Offers the best warranty in the industry
- Offers better value than any other brand in the industry
|Ranges||C20 rating||C10 rating||Length||Breath||Height||Dry Wight||Charged Wight|
|ABM 30AH||30||24||260||170||198||9.000 kg||14.700 kg|
|ABM 50AH||50||40||300||168||260||13.040 kg||19.660 kg|
|ABM 65AH||65||64||410||176||260||15.480 kg||25.560 kg|
|ABM 80AH||80||64||410||176||260||20.340 kg||29.420 kg|
|ABM 100AH||100||80||502||218||335||26.060 kg||44.600 kg|
|ABM 135AH||135||108||500||187||430||29.875 kg||55.680 kg|
|ABM 180AH||180||150||500||187||430||39.180 kg/td>||63.600 kg|
|ABM 220AH||220||176||500||187||430||49.450 kg||71.300 kg|
Connection during time of installation
Ensure appropriate battery sizing for the ups installed. If connecting in a string, then the OCV of all the batteries in the string should be in the range of 300 mill volts of each other. eg, if there are 16 bat-teries being connected, then the OCV ideally should be between 12.8 to 13.50.
Ups condition at time of installation
Ensure charging current is proper, Check float and boost voltages of the UPS. Should be 13.5 — 13.8V for float charge and 14.5 in boost charge mode with automatic return to float mode.
Battery type, capacity, make and age should be similar in the string & keep the battery terminals clean. The correct length and cross section of interconnecting cable to be used. Apply vaseline to the termi-nals of the battery. Do not use grease.
Application - Inverter Batteries.
- Backup Power
- Telecommunication Equipment
- Office Automation Equipment
- Fire Alarm & Security System
- Electronic EPABX
- Electronic Cash Registers
Features - Inverter Batteries.
- Batteries Mentioned at C20 rating
- 5 Year Unmatched Warranty
- Ideal for all Home Inverters & Office Powerback systems
- Specially designed thicker grids
- Special Lead Alloy composition
- 25% extra electrolyte - Ultra low maintenance
- Inverter battery ranges from : 80AH to 220AH
- Best Prices Guaranteed for distributors